Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
royal-wedding.gif

gotcha, dint I? :rofl:

cdg1984

G-Body Guru
Oct 18, 2009
Evansville IN
hahahah, totally agree. Why the **** do people care? Thats all I see on the news, and thats all people are posting sh*t about on facebook.

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Well at least you're not alone... They say more than 80% of Brits could care less or are angry at the blatant waste of tax payer money and use of military assets to make this wedding happen.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
I really didnt understand why they had to broadcast it over EVERY ****ING NEWS CHANNEL!!!

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
at least I finally know, that I am NOT the only person in the world who didn't give a rat's *ss about the damn wedding! I didn't care about the Charles/Diana wedding years ago(and he's closer to the throne than the son), so why would I care about this one? :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor