Japan's Latest Automotive Trend-Dajiban!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that elements were chopped in that first pic, but thought you meant the whole concept. I may not really have any interest in doing up this concept, but I do really dig those wheels! I wonder if I can get a set to fit a 1985 Cutlass? It would be different enough to be worth it, but still look good.

Attachments

• CAM01752.jpg
    CAM01752.jpg
    444.6 KB · Views: 144
  • CAM01753.jpg
    CAM01753.jpg
    506.7 KB · Views: 156
free_candy_van.jpg

I vote this paint job!!^^^ :lol:

85 Cutlass Brougham said:
I agree that elements were chopped in that first pic, but thought you meant the whole concept. I may not really have any interest in doing up this concept, but I do really dig those wheels! I wonder if I can get a set to fit a 1985 Cutlass? It would be different enough to be worth it, but still look good.

They're just a copy of the Minilites that everyone used on the SCCA Trans-Am racers in the early '70s.

(I'm not actually sure who copied who, but neither are the import guys, so we'll assume the Americans had them first.)

I believe they are reproduced, and if so, should be available in the correct bolt pattern and offset. But they're probably not cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor