Junkyard treasures!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insurance won't let em have you pick yards here. The stuff I want is what every yard cuts so unless I'm there "early" I lose. If you go back, either of those 307s, I could use the full motor mounts (all four parts) for a 455 to 231 swap I want to do. Let me know If that works for you.... I can do paypal, m/o, what ever you need (or stuff to trade)

it was a damn shame to see such a good car sitting in the yard last time i went. this car should have been on the steret not in the yard.

carpics035.jpg

even the lower door panels thats on the ground were almost like NOS condition look at the track on it perfect

youngdeezy said:
it was a damn shame to see such a good car sitting in the yard last time i went. this car should have been on the steret not in the yard.

carpics035.jpg

even the lower door panels thats on the ground were almost like NOS condition look at the track on it perfect

I would love to have that Cutty :twisted: The salavage yard near here has one and the owner said it was too nice to part out, So he is getting the paperwork straightened out to sell it....Hopefully he doesn't sell it too soon

I always enjoy a good junkyard excursion. G-bodies are getting harder to come across in the yards.

I bought a parts car off craigslist last year. Its a good investment if you need a lot of parts and have the room for it.

art said:
Insurance won't let em have you pick yards here. The stuff I want is what every yard cuts so unless I'm there "early" I lose. If you go back, either of those 307s, I could use the full motor mounts (all four parts) for a 455 to 231 swap I want to do. Let me know If that works for you.... I can do paypal, m/o, what ever you need (or stuff to trade)
Bump! I'm most interested in those parts if you go back.

youngdeezy said:

carpics035.jpg

Hey if that car is still there if you go back, i'm looking ofr the center console between the bucket seats. i have some pictures of the parts i need posted. if you can help me out i can do paypal or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor