just bought another: 86 LE T-top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munkey B

Greasemonkey
Jul 5, 2008
Detroit, michigan
just found this car. was first caller and picked up tuesday.
it's an orig owner 86 LE. loaded w/every option i believe available.
38 extra cost options
power everything including antenna
a/c, cruise, tach, buckets/console, am/fm cassette w/equalizer, 14x6 aluminum wheels, posi, and bunch of interior upgrades.

it also states special front stablizer bar, special rear stablizer bar and special suspension, special steering gear.
it gives no RPO code for these. would this be the F41?

anyway, here's a pic

86GPLE.jpg

Poncho-gp

Apprentice
Apr 7, 2008
Knoxville ,Tenn
I Love IT!!! Is that char and silver? Please no 2+2 nose on this one .LOL looks really nice man!

Munkey B

Greasemonkey
Jul 5, 2008
Detroit, michigan
yes, it's the 2 tone silver/charcoal.

not absolutely sure, what i'm gonna do. i've never ever come across a GP w/this many options. i feel lucky.

Munkey B

Greasemonkey
Jul 5, 2008
Detroit, michigan
thanks.
i found a site that has ALL the RPO's and found it had the F41 suspension package.

Vern

Master Mechanic
Jul 23, 2007
Dayton, OH
Cool. 305? Plans for her are?

srercrcr

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
Pretty nice.
There's a Grand Am on ebay that sounds too good to be true (no pics), but the VIN defines as a Grand Prix.

Munkey B

Greasemonkey
Jul 5, 2008
Detroit, michigan
Vern said:
Cool. 305? Plans for her are?

well, i'm keeping the 86 because of all the options and interior color. int is in better overall shape. it's already a V8 car and has 200 R4 as well.

my buddy has offered to buy the 82 off me. so most likely the plans for the 82 are being extended to 86. i'm not sure how extensive because this thing is SUPER loaded option wise.

i'm going to do some maintenance on it and drive it as is next summer to see what needs improvement first. then go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor