Just can't drive it

Nov 4, 2012
I had one of those- ridiculously slow! I wasn't really impressed for it being AWD, either.

I'm not familiar with the older ones ( I know they like to blow head gaskets) but I liked my parents' 2015 Outback enough that I bought it off of them. I like the wagon-ish look of it. I can't go to Costco or Whole Foods anymore though because I'll never find it when I finish shopping, that's like finding a needle in a stack of other needles :mrgreen: I guess I could because mine is the only one with an NRA decal on the back!

good thing it comes with a new clutch

Was it new before or after he tried to learn to drive it?

Reactions: 1 users
Nov 4, 2012
Joe, if you want to see something funny, check out the Outback forums with the "ghost walking" phenomenon. Funniest crap I'd seen in a while.

Lmao! First I'd ever head of 'ghostwalking'. So people thought something was wrong with their cars because they were fishtailing in slippery conditions?

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Lmao! First I'd ever head of 'ghostwalking'. So people thought something was wrong with their cars because they were fishtailing in slippery conditions?
Yeah, and actually tried to pin it on a toe change in the rear suspension under compression. Really? Ya don't think the engineers at Fuji designed a stable rear suspension on the what, 6th or 7th version of the platform? Ridiculous.

spidereyes455

G-Body Guru
Mar 6, 2013
Northeastern PA
How does he know that it drives great if he can't drive it? :unsure:

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor