Just Finished my Choo Choo SS El Camino Update Project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

85442/86buick

G-Body Guru
Feb 12, 2013
Perth Country , Ontario
your El Camino is truly a beautiful vehicle,

But the star of your pictures has to be your Texaco gas station , I have seen your garage built tread on some garage forum............it blows my mind.

can you share a link to that thread ? the Gbody world needs to see it.

thanks

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Beautiful car/truck. I'm redoing my Elco in black, my favorite color. But your choice is super nice.

roger1

G-Body Guru
Aug 23, 2010
San Angelo, TX
Thanks for the compliments everyone! As I'm sure you can tell, I'm very proud of it.

your El Camino is truly a beautiful vehicle,
But the star of your pictures has to be your Texaco gas station , I have seen your garage built tread on some garage forum............it blows my mind.
can you share a link to that thread ? the Gbody world needs to see it.
thanks

Thanks and sure, here's the link:
https://www.garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8044

Here's my favorite photo of my workshop. I had a pro photographer take it that and he color corrected all the lighting.

Gas_Station_Workshop_-_137.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 4 users

michmalibuman

Royal Smart Person
Jun 14, 2017
WOW, Great job on the Elco very detailed. I love you're workshop. That looks like my old 55, I should have never sold it, but life happens.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor