Just joined today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Welcome from NC! would def love to see pics as well!
Beat it!!

You'll have to excuse TURNA up there, you just happen to have most of the cars he wants, and he's just a tad jealous! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Thanks for the complement. Wow!! Sounds like you have quite a fleet of cool cars. Now, you know you gotta post some pics of your rides.
The '78 Century wagon with buckets and floor shift is definitely a rare piece. I'd love to see pics of that.
Appreciate it, and your most welcome, Thank you!...I will get some pictures of it soon and post them up. Actually its an oddity for real, its a woody wagon and is factory yellow. To me, the bucket seats and being a woody, shouldn't go in the same sentence lol. But its all original. Ill get some pictures soon! :)

Reactions: 1 user

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Welcome from NE GA . All factory manual shift g body,s are pretty rare ! 3 and 4 speeds were saginaw,s 5 speed was a borg warner
Appreciate the info greatly! From my experience, have hardly seen any, and if i did they were mainly in Malibu's.

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Welcome from NC! would def love to see pics as well!

You'll have to excuse TURNA up there, you just happen to have most of the cars he wants, and he's just a tad jealous! :LOL:
Thank for the warm welcome my friend, and lol, I was wondering what that was all about lol

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Welcome to the site & to the elite three pedal club. Even though the Sagnaw is a standard duty transmission they can take some abuse. I have only used Vega/Monza units for the 3.11 first.
Thanks a bunch! And Thats what i figured too, because if its been in the Buick for the last 41 years, and its still in great shape, it must be a decent transmission.

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Welcome from Iowa. I would like to see your collection too. I have a 80 Monte Carlo Turbo.
Thank you for the warm welcome!! And SWEET ride!!! Love the 1980 Monte look, in fact years ago almost purchased one with a turbo. Thats a rare piece you got there!!

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Appreciate it, and your most welcome, Thank you!...I will get some pictures of it soon and post them up. Actually its an oddity for real, its a woody wagon and is factory yellow. To me, the bucket seats and being a woody, shouldn't go in the same sentence lol. But its all original. Ill get some pictures soon! :)
Thank you sir. Looking forward to it. :)

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
I'm also looking forward to seeing pics. Not many wagons with buckets/console from the factory. And the woodgrain is a bonus on any wagon IMO.

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
I'm also looking forward to seeing pics. Not many wagons with buckets/console from the factory. And the woodgrain is a bonus on any wagon IMO.
Your so right! Years ago I was talking with a guy who knew all about our beloved A and G body wagons, he said he had documentation that stated only 6 had buckets with floor shift. I find that hard to believe to be honest, and i lost contact over the years with him. I have never researched it, but I will say this, I have only seen one other wagon with Buckets and auto on the floor in my entire life. Maybe someone at the time they were ordering it had a family and a midlife crisis all at the same time, hence the wagon with bucket seats and floor shift lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor