Just joined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwiks83

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 30, 2012
Hey everyone, I just registered and figured I would introduce myself and my loved Olds. I have a 1983 Hurst/Olds 15th Anniversary Edition Cutlass. I am the 3rd owner and she is in the process of getting some well deserved TLC that the others have lacked on over the years. The original 307 is on the engine stand now and parts ordered for the rebuild and the 200R4 is still in great shape. The Lightning rods are still in the car and they are fully functional, plus look sweet. Interior is the red with sand gray seats. The seats have red piping and not sure if its an option for those seats, so any help on that please lmk. It is a T-top car and have no leaks (thank God!) and she still cruises so smooth. I will get up pics asap so dont yell at me yet for no pics lol. Anyway look forward in meeting everyone and any questions feel free to ask.

wonderboy24

Royal Smart Person
Jul 10, 2012
Davenport, Iowa
welcome to the forum Kwiks8, as far as your question if the red piping is oem,i my self dont know the answer but,someone on here should be able to answer your question.

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
Sweet ride man! Welcome to gbf

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
Welcome to the forum! sweet H/O

I dont think the hurst olds every came with a two tone interior like that. I always thought is was either the claret red or the sand gray.

or you might just be lucky enough to have a really rare car because I have never seen an interior like that before.

Kwiks83

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 30, 2012
Just a little update, the new Eibach springs and KYB shocks just came in and just waiting for me to throw em in. Also a new set of BFG's in the rear 245/45/17's so now she has a fat butt,lol. Will keep everyone posted as it comes along.

Kwiks83

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 30, 2012
Oh and dont know how I forgot but I ran 2 1/5 inch true duals yesterday. All aluminized pipe and stainless mufflers and tips. Brought it out behind the rear wheels like the factory and she has a nice low rumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor