Just saying Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gearbear74

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 23, 2019
No problem. Just didn't want you to order parts that would not fit. What are your plans for the car, or dreams?
Well this is one of the cars I have always dreamed of so I really just want to get her up and running and then work on the way she looks after that. I traded a 75 jeep that I was turning into a hot rod for the car. When I bought the jeep it came with a new crate 350 so I have that and a new th350 that I had also traded for so running gear is ready to go if the weather ever cooperates I will begin with putting the motor and trans in and then go from there.

ed1948

Royal Smart Person
Aug 6, 2016
Quinte West, Ontario
Going to look good.
DSC_0998.JPG

Reactions: 1 users

Sid R

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 22, 2018
GearBear74 - where about in Kansas? I'm in Valley Center.

We bought a '71 Monte in '73. Still one my favorite cars that we have ever had. Samon metallic with ivory top and interion
with rally wheels. Sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor