just wanted to say hi..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj-reckless

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 11, 2009
hi........i´m from germany and i bought myself a 1978 malibu landau coupe a few weeks ago.......i have to paint it......and repair a few things.....but ist almost in good condition........

later guys

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
I've been to Hannover a few times! I have a few friends in Osnabruck and Hildesheim.

Glad there's more G-body love over there! I didn't see any when I was there last...

dj-reckless

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 11, 2009
hehe cool......it´s a small world..........tell me when you´re in hannover next time..........
can you get parts for a malibu ??? or is a malibu rare too in usa??

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
I hope to be able to make another trip back to Germany next summer if I can get my sh*t together financially...

Malibu's are still around...
I've got a wagon I plan on parting out soon. What parts are you looking for?

dj-reckless

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 11, 2009
hmm i hope my english isnt to bad to explain..........
when you remove the top of the steeringwheel....i mean that part that you push to hear the signal horn.........then there is a cable for the signal horn..........its fixed with a small grey plastic thing that you have to "srew" in...........and this little grey plastic thing broke down .....i need a new one.........
do you know what i mean??

dj-reckless

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 11, 2009
kool.............if you got one.....it might help me a lot..........cause i got no signal horn rightnow..............if you could send it to germany i pay all the costs....
later .......thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor