kuruption109 Great Seller!

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
i bought a grand prix cross bar from him a little back and i got it in the mail today. first off great packing, better condition than i thought and he even threw in a set of bolts with it. great price and fast shipping! A++++ ohh and i also painted it and put it on and it made a huge difference. one of the best bangs for your buck!

downsized_0510111419.jpg

downsized_0510111601.jpg

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
He was on top of his game with my clock too. Good communication + fast shipping with tracking number.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
thx guys im str8 forward and i like to make my customers happy wit parts they buy... and i always get tracking incase a part get lost or something.... by the way that bar looks SWEEEEET.. ill be on the lookout for another one for my car

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
He sent me my bars frame to front frame, and dayum!! it was so packed good that it took me almost 1hr to get it unpacked!!!

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: \

J/k homie

80zbabiez CC

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
He sent me my bars frame to front frame, and dayum!! it was so packed good that it took me almost 1hr to get it unpacked!!!

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: \

J/k homie

80zbabiez CC
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor