Kuruption109

Status
Not open for further replies.

vic84supersport

Apprentice
Feb 2, 2011
PHoenix
Just wanted to take the time to give a shout out to kurupt real quicc, the fella did me a solid by hooking me up with this interior part for my dash i been struggling to find and lucky for me he had it and we stay in the same neighborhood. Just letting everybody know that if ya'll need parts this dudes got em or can get em, hes good people and I strongly recommend doing business with em....thanks again broo

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
Yessir! Imma co-sign this one..Chris is a helluva dude and has nothin but love for these cars. He's always down to wrench whenever, wherever. C has helped me realize that I can wrench just as good as these shops. A real stand up dude!!

Elco Warren 8)

80zBabiezCC

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
WORD!!!! He got my frame to core support braces that go underneath elko and I had a super hard time trying to find them at yards...He's got that touch that no one can take away from him!! He actually helped me get some 3.42 gears and posi unit from a forum member on here...Hes got my back i got his...LOVE U MAN!!!!

80ZBABIEZ CC ALL THE WAY!!! :wink: :wink:

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
thanks fellas it means alot to me.. u kno i try to be the person that go above and beyond to help out others .. ive been like that my whole life till someone tries to F**K me then its a wrap(jus ask TEAM G PERFORMANCE :wink: ) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
victorSS said:
yeah the dude is real dedicated, i like that there aint alot of dude out here n phx like chris ima keep hittin em up for parts in advice

I agree, they do alot of wrenching, you should stop by and give them a hand...im pretty sure they wont mind... :wink:

vic84supersport

Apprentice
Feb 2, 2011
PHoenix
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
victorSS said:
yeah the dude is real dedicated, i like that there aint alot of dude out here n phx like chris ima keep hittin em up for parts in advice

I agree, they do alot of wrenching, you should stop by and give them a hand...im pretty sure they wont mind... :wink:

thats wassup..im usually at school all day or at work, but yo chris if u in boys ever need help bro im right up the alley

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
victorSS said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
victorSS said:

thats wassup..im usually at school all day or at work, but yo chris if u in boys ever need help bro im right up the alley
fasho... will do!

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
victorSS said:
Just wanted to take the time to give a shout out to kurupt real quicc, the fella did me a solid by hooking me up with this interior part for my dash i been struggling to find and lucky for me he had it and we stay in the same neighborhood. Just letting everybody know that if ya'll need parts this dudes got em or can get em, hes good people and I strongly recommend doing business with em....thanks again broo

Whats up Tocayo! lol Chris is the man at finding parts! Always on the hunt even in his work clothes and work hours lol.. Great guy. Will help anyone at a drop of a dime.

vic84supersport

Apprentice
Feb 2, 2011
PHoenix
v2vera said:
victorSS said:

Whats up Tocayo! lol Chris is the man at finding parts! Always on the hunt even in his work clothes and work hours lol.. Great guy. Will help anyone at a drop of a dime.

lol jaja thats wassup tocayo, didnt figure the v stood for victor, hell yeah bro ay bro if you guys need anything bro for newer cars lmk i work at a salvage yard il try hookin it up, dont got gbodys though :( looks like errbody takes care of each other here, so i got u guys on anything i can help with

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor