Kuruption109

Status
Not open for further replies.

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
Im about to call that show on Speed channel where they act like they steal a car just to surprise them in the end with a restored car..lol... If anyone deserves that its my boi Chris!

vic84supersport

Apprentice
Feb 2, 2011
PHoenix
v2vera said:
Im about to call that show on Speed channel where they act like they steal a car just to surprise them in the end with a restored car..lol... If anyone deserves that its my boi Chris!

lol take the runt and the wagon

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
v2vera said:

OVERHAULIN' BABY!!!

Attachments

• overhaulin.jpg
    overhaulin.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 226

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
victorSS said:
v2vera said:

lol take the runt and the wagon

nah Chris will go pshyco without a G body to look at lol.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
v2vera said:
when my regal was stolen i thought that happened..

RIP
regal2.jpg

regalrightback.jpg

regalinterior.jpg

vic84supersport

Apprentice
Feb 2, 2011
PHoenix
kuruption109 said:
v2vera said:

RIP
regal2.jpg

regalrightback.jpg

regalinterior.jpg

dammm bro of all people they jaccked u?? thats a clean *ss regal bro where they jacc it from? desertsky mall? thats where i gotten 2 of my hondas jaccd lol...thats dirty bro that sh*t was clean....never found it?

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
kuruption109 said:
v2vera said:

RIP
regal2.jpg

regalrightback.jpg

regalinterior.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Thats cleaner than mine! I would have cried like a lil girl!

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
v2vera said:
kuruption109 said:
v2vera said:

RIP
regal2.jpg

regalrightback.jpg

regalinterior.jpg

Hell yea!! that Regal is super clean...i would of sleep in tha sh*t!! made sure no one even looked at it...lmao :rofl:

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
Re: Kuruption 109

If you want the door panels PM me and they are yours.I would give them to you just to meet you in person.
Hell it would give me a chance to show off the El Camino. and wish you luck going back to Cali. I think its cool that you are going to be with your little girl again. I Wish you all the best... :mrgreen:

vic84supersport

Apprentice
Feb 2, 2011
PHoenix
v2vera said:
kuruption109 said:
v2vera said:

RIP
regal2.jpg

regalrightback.jpg

regalinterior.jpg

BRO ILL DIE IF MY MONTE GOT JACCED, I KEEP IT IN VIEW FROM MY WINDOW, WITH THE 40 IN REACH, LOL NOT THAT IT MATTERS CUS IT WONT EVEN START LMAO......but yea il go on depression man that will hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor