CUTLASS LEAD: 87-88 NOS Chrome Cutlass Grilles

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
NOT for Salon or 442. These have the chrome edges on them for Supreme and Supreme Classic.

Many times the tabs are broken off and the grilles will flop around without them. People abuse the crap out of these removing them or lose them in wrecks due to their inability to flex at all. Face it, the G-body Cutlass grilles suck for durability. However, it will not be cheap. Lordy!

Reactions: 1 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Christmas, those are expensive too!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

john87442

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2021
Geneva ohio
NOT for Salon or 442. These have the chrome edges on them for Supreme and Supreme Classic.

Many times the tabs are broken off and the grilles will flop around without them. People abuse the crap out of these removing them or lose them in wrecks due to their inability to flex at all. Face it, the G-body Cutlass grilles suck for durability. However, it will not be cheap. Lordy!

I know this is an older post however I picked up a nos grill still in the boxs and I noticed the chrome edges and thought ok I guess my old 442 grill is just worn down…. But noooo I bought the wrong grill.. didn’t even know that there was a difference. I’m educated now

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor