CUTLASS LEAD(S): Ebay 84-85 NOS Butterfly Walnut Grain Radio/Heater Controls Bezel(s)

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Good $$ if you can get it. o_O

I know inflation has hit everyone hard, but wow. I SUSPECT, but cannot prove, this is Originality Plus and simply under the guise of a different name. Shows Riverside, CA, which is less than 5 miles from Rancho Cucamonga, last known address for O.P.

A bit cheaper option for basically the same part.

I just checked my stash and I've got way more than enough of these.

Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Oh, wait. NOW it's listed as being in Royse City, Texas, just NE of Dallas. All the stuff just got up and ran over to Texas from California all of a sudden. Can't blame them, I suppose. :)

Hmmmm.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
Are those the same as the Regals by chance? It is for the car listed in my Signature. :)
May need Woodgrain Dash bezel too.

Last edited:

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Are those the same as the Regals by chance? It is for the car listed in my Signature. :)
May need Woodgrain Dash bezel too.
No. Not the same. In fact, the "slightly more expensive" one lists it to fit all the way to '88, which is totally NOT true. It physically fits, but the woodgrain changed in 1986, so if you spend that sort of change for one of these, it better be for the right year.

Originality_plus on ebay has one for a GN for only 374.00. It's NOS. Took me a while to find it as I stumbled on it the other day. Luckily for you it's much cheaper than the Olds version (tongue-in-cheek).

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
Heres a 3D printed one for mucho lesso deniro if you dont care for originality... then detail to match your needs.

Reactions: 1 user

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
Heres a 3D printed one for mucho lesso deniro if you dont care for originality... then detail to match your needs.

Appreciate that, for the car unfortunately, i do. Thank god for 3D printing though.

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
No. Not the same. In fact, the "slightly more expensive" one lists it to fit all the way to '88, which is totally NOT true. It physically fits, but the woodgrain changed in 1986, so if you spend that sort of change for one of these, it better be for the right year.

Originality_plus on ebay has one for a GN for only 374.00. It's NOS. Took me a while to find it as I stumbled on it the other day. Luckily for you it's much cheaper than the Olds version (tongue-in-cheek).

Thanks, Good to know the info! Why are these so $$$??? I thought Regals was Dime of the Dozen for parts and aftermarket.

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
Oh, wait. NOW it's listed as being in Royse City, Texas, just NE of Dallas. All the stuff just got up and ran over to Texas from California all of a sudden. Can't blame them, I suppose. :)

Hmmmm.
Just did business with this guy, he hid out right gross cosmetic issues that were very noteworthy and the part had indications of use (screw witness marks), got my money back but he was full of hot air and gloated about his collection etc. and basically told me I was wrong...

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Just did business with this guy, he hid out right gross cosmetic issues that were very noteworthy and the part had indications of use (screw witness marks), got my money back but he was full of hot air and gloated about his collection etc. and basically told me I was wrong...
It was that cruddy LR bezel wasn't it? I saw that and was like, eww. Those marks are likely not going to buff out. That's the issue with the vacuum sucked plastic on those parts sometimes. It can ingrain itself right into the facing.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor