LED Tail lights!! 87-88 Monte

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped by yesterday and saw the monte circuit board in hand..
I'm sure if call and ask for Brian he can give you some insight on when it will be available.

cool :wink:

hp3445 said:
I'm sure if call and ask for Brian he can give you some insight on when it will be available.

oh ok sweet i hope its done soon for summer time

hp3445 said:
Hello, My name is Scot and i'm the owner of GNS Performance (formerly injectionx). I will be the exclusive distributor for the Monte Carlo LED taillights. At this point the prototypes are done.
The next steps in the process is the testing of the product (wich takes some time) they are nearing production so please hang tight. I will post some pic's or video when I recive it.

Scot W.
[email protected]

Hey Scott how are you man havent heard from you since that big drama at montecarloss.com, anyways its good to hear from you and to know that they are almost done! WOOHOO cant wait!

T-TOP TONY said:
Hey Scott how are you man havent heard from you since that big drama at montecarloss.com, anyways its good to hear from you and to know that they are almost done! WOOHOO cant wait!
I'm doing good bud! Yeah that didn't sit well with me when I asked for a simple phone call to talk about sending in money for vendor fee's and he refused to call, Guess they don't care much about taking on new vendors or money. :roll:

I will be more than happy to keep everyone here up to date on the progress of the Monte SS LED taillights.

Please stay tuned!

Scot W.

jonnyslick said:
Any chance you'll make some for the Cutlass? There are a TON of Cutlass owners out there that would prob. love a set of these.
Maybe in the future but not at the moment.

Scot W.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor