Limited?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukregal

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 2, 2007
London, England
Hi,

I have just bought a 78 Buick regal limited and I would like to know if the limited is a special addition or is it just an option???

Sorry if this is a stupid question im pretty new to these cars! :D

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
its just the option. from what i have figured out is there is a limited option for the body of the car and for the interior, the outside limited had the chrome paneling along the bottom and the interior option had pillow top seats in it. it was not really a "limited" edition or anything. my first g body when i was 15 (typing that makes me feel old!) was a 78 regal that was gold and brown 2 tone with the nasty tan colored interior, it did have every option for the most part but god da mn it was ugly, lol.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Yeah, most Buicks of this era either came in Custom or Limited trim. The limited usually included more chrome trim and nicer upholstery fabric with pillow top seats and the Custom was the base model. There were also several different sport trim packages depending on year and body, but their names varied by year. The Regal Limited was analogous to the Cutlass Supreme Brougham, Grand Prix Brougham or Monte Carlo Luxury Sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor