Listed my GP on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
GP John said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290402843300&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

Check it out and tell me what you think of it and the price. I hate to sell because we are the original owners but thats life.

Lots of luck, when I bought my 87 Cutlass. Had half the miles and was 1/3 the price.

cdg1984

G-Body Guru
Oct 18, 2009
Evansville IN
Wow thats really clean. At first I thought u were crazy asking 6500, but when i saw all the pics i understand where ur comin from. Might still be high, but good for you if u can get it. Dr. Ransom, if u got a cutlass that clean with 50,000 miles for only 2 grand you got real lucky.

pmoore4321

Greasemonkey
Dec 10, 2009
Houston, Texas
That's a nice car for sure. I really like the Grand Prix interior.

I like the fact it's original. It seems every G-body I see lately either has hydraulics or has been "donked" out.

mcdonk.jpg

GP John

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 14, 2008
Ohio
DrRansom442 said:
GP John said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290402843300&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

Check it out and tell me what you think of it and the price. I hate to sell because we are the original owners but thats life.

Lots of luck, when I bought my 87 Cutlass. Had half the miles and was 1/3 the price.

Maybe but you don't get much for half the price today and $6500 isn't too much for any nice solid 24 yr old car today. Buy something for half that and then put twice as much in it trying to bring its condition up. Maybe I am just too attached to it because I have owned it for near half my life.

Thanks for the input I am interested in hearing more.

GP John

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 14, 2008
Ohio
pmoore4321 said:
That's a nice car for sure. I really like the Grand Prix interior.

I like the fact it's original. It seems every G-body I see lately either has hydraulics or has been "donked" out.

mcdonk.jpg

what a waste that should be against the law. LOL

Pontiacdaver

Greasemonkey
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
Beautiful GP, one I would be proud to own. You have done an amazing job of maintaining the car, and is deserves another loving home. In these economic times, I don't know if you'll be able to get what you are wanting for it (I'm not saying it isn't worth that, just that it's more of a buyer's market), but I sure hope it goes to someone who will continue to maintain it, not "donk" it. Donking these classic cars should be ilegal, I have yet to see one that doesn't look like a rolling joke.
Good luck with the sale, Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor