Little update of my GP *Pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.

averagewhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 7, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey guys.

Well, to make a long story very short, the car has been up at my house for a few days. So I took advantage and put my Cragar SS caps on (to replace old american Racing ones that were on them), paint the calipers and drum casings black, paint the trunk bottom black, and a few other tid bits, washed it, and threw dice vale caps on in place of the old chrome ones. I also threw my CB and antenna on. Just lettin' you guys see a little progress. Here's some pics.

The CB installed under the dash where the ashtray goes. Quite convenient.
P2280417.jpg

After a little scrub-a-dub a few days ago. When it was actually nice out. notice the CB antenna on the top.
P3020440.jpg

After installing caps. Notice the un-rust-brown brakes.
P3030452.jpg

Today. Eff the cold.
P3040474.jpg

Ditto.
P3040484.jpg

Feel free to post. :wink:

RedHotRegal

Master Mechanic
Mar 26, 2006
Ontario, Canada
looks great love the ss's they are the best wheel for almost any rwd car/truck. Just wondering what antenna you are going to use for the cb?Trunk mount, K-40, wilson, etc...? Or do you have one of those radio anntena adapters?

james_cambron

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 11, 2007
Nebraska
nice GP. I also like the SS wheels, but where I live everyone has them so unfortunatlly they wont be on my car. good luck with your project

averagewhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 7, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Well, right now, I just have an antenna base that I bought at Wal-Mart, then I put on a bigger antenna that I found around my house. That's the set-up until I find a better one. And it's a compact Cobra CB transmitter as well.

Luckily, we don't have Cragars everywhere around us. Usually they just put them on old like '57 Bel Aires and stuff like that. Real classic sh*t. But I got these for a deal I couldn't pass by. At all.

8)

LedPhoot

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 26, 2007
Washington NC
No skool like ol' skool...

383Camino

Master Mechanic
Mar 1, 2006
South Dakota
Looks good. Simple but its detailed enought to make it stand out. Thats just how I roll. Keep it up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor