Longer wheel studs.

Happy camper

Master Mechanic
Nov 21, 2016
San Dimas Ca.
Hey everyone, I need to replace my front wheel studs for some longer ones.
I'm looking at the doorman website and found this model# 610-323 the knurl is 12.8mm instead of 12.73mm will this work or does anyone else have a better recommendation. Thank you

383_GrandPrix

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2016
Quebec, Canada
.1mm = .004"
4 thousandths of an inch is the width of 1 to 2 human hairs or the thickness of a piece of printing paper. Those will work just fine. If you find them hard to press in when the time comes, deburring the holes in the rotors or sanding the knurling on the studs a bit should be enough to make them press in easy.

Reactions: 1 users

Happy camper

Master Mechanic
Nov 21, 2016
San Dimas Ca.
.1mm = .004"
4 thousandths of an inch is the width of 1 to 2 human hairs or the thickness of a piece of printing paper. Those will work just fine. If you find them hard to press in when the time comes, deburring the holes in the rotors or sanding the knurling on the studs a bit should be enough to make them press in easy.
Thank you .

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor