Looking for 1 3/4" long tube headers for sbc to clear manual trans z bar and a/c box. Any recommendations?

gnvair

Royal Smart Person
Sep 1, 2018
Southern New Jersey near Philly
Looking for something high quality....stainless would be nice. Hedman Huslers? American Racing Headers?
Any others? Hooker used to have Super Comps but they don't seem to be in the catalog any longer.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Currently I'm only aware of Hedman being the only source for any headers to clear the Z bar. Not sure with out looking at their on line catalog on what all true long tube sets would fit your needs.

gnvair

Royal Smart Person
Sep 1, 2018
Southern New Jersey near Philly

rfpowerdude

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2013
Palm Bay, Fla
Reactions: 1 users

aeroocoupe

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 22, 2021
Long
I found these.........not cheap but they are stainless and one of the features is clearing ac and manual transmission https://americanracingheaders.com/products/chevy-g-body-small-block-1978-1988-headers
I'm waiting for mine to get here. I ordered 1 3/4in because I didn't know if it would clear my lakewood scattershield. This is the last piece to my Ls3 swap. I bought 525 hp ls3 and the trans is a tkx. 5 speed. I will let u know when start
I found these.........not cheap but they are stainless and one of the features is clearing ac and manual transmission https://americanracingheaders.com/products/chevy-g-body-small-block-1978-1988-headers

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor