Looking for 1983 headlight dimmer knob

Vancity_regal83

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 15, 2024
Hi guys, been having fun searching the net for parts and pieces here and there that are missing or broken for my 1983 Regal. Ive been able to source the majority of what I need for the most part- however I cant for the life of me find a headlight dimmer knob. Mine is broken off, the piece itself is still there- I can pull it out to engage the headlights and interior dash lights and it turns to dim the interior lights fine just fine. But there is no "knob" at the end of it, I just want the knob piece. Should be a super cheap and easy find in my head but Im coming up empty handed.

Any sources online? Is there another GM vehicle I can lookup that will look/work the same as the factory from my '83?

Any help is appreciated.

Probably the best you're gonna do is something used?

Your probably right, I don't need the whole switch body but this should do. Appreciate the find !!

Surprised you cant find this knob aftermarket considering I have been able to find pretty much every other trim piece I could possibly need!

Reactions: 383_StealthRam

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor