Looking for pics of G's with fender skirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

othtim

Master Mechanic
Mar 23, 2010
Hey there. I'm looking for pics of g body's with fender skirts. Preferably lowered g's. I'm considering buying some fender skirts, but I'd like to see what they'd look like first. Anyone have pics, or know a place that sells skirts?

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I can't say if I've ever seen skirts for a G-body car. They were more common on big Caddies, Oldsmobile 98's and 88's, Buick Electra and LeSabres, Pontiacs, and can't think of any more "modern" cars with skirts.
I think of '50's and '60's car when I think of skirts...and some '40's cars.
What kind of car are you thinking of putting skirts on? You may have to fab them yourself.
I think they would look cool on a lowered custom...depending on the body style.

othtim

Master Mechanic
Mar 23, 2010
a lowered 83 monte.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
othtim said:
a lowered 83 monte.
=========================================================================================================
I'm still trying to picture an '83 Monte with skirts. Perhaps someone could photo shop one with skirts.
Check with the lowrider crowd. I think I've seen some lowriders sporting skirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor