looking for spare parts and find these vehicles for auction

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
starting bid $400, and no one has bid....

img.axd

img.axd

Reactions: 1 user

newmexguy

Greasemonkey
Apr 8, 2021
Las Cruces NM 88005
Austin, TX. Rich town, probably not many there, who would consider those as drivers. Neither look horribly rotten. That Calais may have the Iron Duke. I have a '91 FWD Century, still running, and while I've always detested FWD vehicles, it's been economical, reliable daily transportation. Anything that old here, would have been sun-blasted and feature burned paint, and destroyed interiors. Regards Dave S southern NM

Last edited:

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
Austin, TX. Rich town, probably not many there, who would consider those as drivers. Neither look horribly rotten. That Calais may have the Iron Duke. I have a '91 FWD Century, still running, and while I've always detested FWD vehicles, it's been economical, reliable daily transportation. Anything that old here, would have been sun-blasted and feature burned paint, and destroyed interiors. Regards Dave S southern NM
not as rich as you think. this would be the kind of vehicle an illegal immigrant drives because it's so cheap. and I believe it does have the Iron Duke 4cyl

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
That Ninety-Eight is 100% class, and not just because my grandma had one. I'd be proud to roll up to work in that.

And that's how I know I'm officially old.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor