LS Customs-excellent seller!!

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Just wanted to let people here know that I recently purchased parts from LS Customs. He is a great guy to deal with. He removed the parts for me, cleaned them up, packed them carefully, and shipped them to me in a way that was both convenient and as cost effective for me as possible. He sent video footage of the removal of the parts, the parts after they were cleaned, and the packing and shipping of the parts, and he tracked them to their destination, and let me know when they arrived. He gave me a great deal on the parts, and even returned an accidental over payment. I highly recommend this seller. Thanks Skip!

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
clean8485 said:
Just wanted to let people here know that I recently purchased parts from LS Customs. He is a great guy to deal with. He removed the parts for me, cleaned them up, packed them carefully, and shipped them to me in a way that was both convenient and as cost effective for me as possible. He sent video footage of the removal of the parts, the parts after they were cleaned, and the packing and shipping of the parts, and he tracked them to their destination, and let me know when they arrived. He gave me a great deal on the parts, and even returned an accidental over payment. I highly recommend this seller. Thanks Skip!
Thanks bro, glad i could help ya out, let me know if you need anything else!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor