LSX Stand-Alone Harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacobdavis1979

G-Body Guru
Feb 18, 2011
Im going carbed on mine but lets say if I was to put a 5.3 in my 88 gmc which I would like to do one day does anyone make a standalone harness that I could also keep the stock check engine light in my truck and the obd2 port??

cyrus_the_great

Greasemonkey
Sep 8, 2009
IRAN

jacobdavis1979

G-Body Guru
Feb 18, 2011
Thats awesome to know. My malibu has no A/C or heat so its not a daily driver so i didnt see the point of going injected on it. To me thats like learning to run before you can crawl. But my truck i drive daily to work and back so injection would be pretty awesome on it. I might even try to rig a remote start on it somehow

cyrus_the_great

Greasemonkey
Sep 8, 2009
IRAN
jacobdavis1979 said:
Thats awesome to know. My malibu has no A/C or heat so its not a daily driver so i didnt see the point of going injected on it. To me thats like learning to run before you can crawl. But my truck i drive daily to work and back so injection would be pretty awesome on it. I might even try to rig a remote start on it somehow

how much u shaving by removing those A/C stuffs ? i am buying all wiring+ecm+tcm reflashed and tuned all about my build cause he gave me best price i found since i started to research lsx project

jacobdavis1979

G-Body Guru
Feb 18, 2011
By shaved im guessing you mean weight. Well ive never weighed it but with the condenser, compressor, and the rest of the hvac stuff im guessing 40 to 80 pounds. There was alot of junk in there. But I don't know for sure.

Id still have heat and a/c but when I put the 350 in a few years ago I had the condenser and radiator beside the shed and they got stollen. Then to my findings later the housing around the heater core was busted so I said screw it I just wont have either lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor