Malibu Landau vinyl top replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevyfanaddict

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 8, 2014
Anyone have any idea where i can get the factory material to redo the 1/4 top on my 78 Malibu? Is there anyone who makes kits or just sell the material?

Reactions: 1 user

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
first off your bu is on time!!! LOVE those colors of green!!! i plan on either going wit the same color scheme on either one of my elcos or my malibu.i just bought a full top pebble grained material kit for my 84 cls im going to be doing off of ebay for 190.00 shipped.they also have the correct elk grain material if need be.sorry i dont know how to put up links? but i typed in monte carlo vinyl top material on ebay.

Chevyfanaddict

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 8, 2014
Haha that easy huh? Ill try it. Thanks for the compliments, just dropped 14gs on that paint job and it's definitely lookin right. So the "elk" grain is the one i want? I want OEM style and color.

Geo's66

Master Mechanic
Oct 7, 2014
Love the old school green, more pics please!!! Also, anyone know of who sells the sail panel stainless trim pieces if you'd like to ADD these tops to their cars? I'm doing a 78 monte and would like to add the top... Again, kick *ss color on the Malibu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor