malibu tail light opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

pose_442

Greasemonkey
Feb 12, 2007
Don't have any pics, but had a set of 81-83's on my 79 'Bu. Looked a lot better. Intended to install sequencers, but never got around to it.

81_2dr_bu

Greasemonkey
Sep 9, 2008
mass
hey crappycutlass if your looking for something to do see if you can photoshop a trunk spoiler from an 01 02 impala on a pic of a malibu i would but i am not artistic thanks

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
haha yay my tailights win haha

threetwentyseven

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 6, 2008
Medicine Hat, AB
Make sure if you change tail lights that your bumper extensions will allow the change over. The older 78-79 style is angled on the sides of the car where the light wraps around, whereas the newer 80's style is straight where it wraps.

81_2dr_bu

Greasemonkey
Sep 9, 2008
mass
ok thanks changed my mind on the 78 seeing the extensions would require paint and i have no idea what the paint code is the guy i bought it from painted it yellow and had no idea either

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor