• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
"Field" 🤣 yeah ok
I got a laugh out of that too. That guy has a serious infactuation of LS Engines.

It's either a deep desire to want one, like some guys get over women, or it's a PTSD burned deeper than any shrink can dig out from getting drug constantly by them.

I have seen both of the above cases with the mustang bros..yea that is his other car. There's your comedy..🤣

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I got a laugh out of that too. That guy has a serious infactuation of LS Engines.

It's either a deep desire to want one, like some guys get over women, or it's a PTSD burned deeper than any shrink can dig out from getting drug constantly by them.

I have seen both of the above cases with the mustang bros..yea that is his other car. There's your comedy..🤣
Actually, 4 of my current 17 are mustangs, 2 cyclone v6, 2 Coyote v8.

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
amazing,w/out the LS against every other internal combustion engine pissing match,the actual subject at hand would only lasted 3 pages..any longer of a poll it would've encroached into busted ravioli territory like that non-g-body suburban repair..

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
amazing,w/out the LS against every other internal combustion engine pissing match,the actual subject at hand would only lasted 3 pages..any longer of a poll it would've encroached into busted ravioli territory like that non-g-body suburban repair..
Just how some people are.. ;)

Major Payne GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

turbogeezer

Greasemonkey
May 9, 2012
I want to thank our administrator GP403 for all the work he did on Marches GBOTM. What a great selection of engines. I want to congratulate Rktpwrd who I voted for the second time. at age eighty five I was probably the oldest participant. What a great site. Bill. WV

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
I want to thank our administrator GP403 for all the work he did on Marches GBOTM. What a great selection of engines. I want to congratulate Rktpwrd who I voted for the second time. at age eighty five I was probably the oldest participant. What a great site. Bill. WV
That polished engine looks like it took a while. We now know given you mentioned your age. ;)

xtina GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor