MCSS 200-4r questions ?

Yeah I'm looking at my options, Right now I have to get ready for this hurricane building off of the coast of Mexico heading towards Florida looks like this one will actually hit my area.

Dr Dan Mascal builds the 2004R and he is Florida. He was a GM tech for 25 years and has built them behind serious power. I would not buy anything from CK, took months and pretty sure they sent me a bad high performance pump. It would not shift even after removing their shift kit, pressure was not right according to my gauge.Yes, your torque converter is higher stall, the governor shifts higher and the valve body is a much better calibration than a generic 2004R.

Reactions: Rktpwrd
Ah yes Good topic here, Now I am too curious whom on this Forum is the 200r4 Guru! ?? hmm.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor