mcss front clip to el camino swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
Hello all.im in the middle of doing the"mcss front clip- to el camino swap" in doing this i have incountered some fitment/alighnment issues with the" also swapped"mcss doors on the el as far as the matching up of body lines(top of door to top of qp and gapping. Of door also towards top,as well as swapping of elco glass to mcss door? I've read through" jaysunbyrds" building of an el camino using mcss parts" but this part of swap i did not find a definitive answer.i've pm'd him as well as1984SS454 in hopes of some" been there done that" info pertaining to this part of the swap,but to no response.with this being said an done i was hoping id find someone else who has either done this,or has the knor could lead me in the right direction on this" hurdle"i need to overcome,so that i can proceed with my swap.any help/insight will be, as usual,GREATLY appreciated!!! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor