member-87ttop???

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
X3!!!!!! This guy is SHADY!!! I sent him some bucket seat belt receivers he needed back in April,and did it on my own dollar(which I usually do,if funds permit)and also sent him some headlight pigtails(free of charge)and he stated he could not use the belts that heneeded a complete seatbelt set,at which time I did not have.I asked him if he was not going to use them if he could have the decentcy to send them back as I have had other interested buyers for the belts and which he stated"he didn't have the money(10.00) to send them back?!"I then told him if he wanted to send them back throughgreyhound c.o.d and he said he would and I have yet to see them?!?! The shady sh*t is although he "doesn't" have the funds to send the belts back he has money to buy parts from other listings as I've been monitering his posts!!!WTF!!! It's all hood,those of you who know,dealt with me before I thankand applied our "valued parts transaction"but this is the "one sorry ****in excuse of a g-body enthusiast!!!! Bill stay on to of it and I hope yours is resolved.

87ttop

Master Mechanic
Jan 8, 2011
chattanooga, tn
L.A.X-RATED said:
X3!!!!!! This guy is SHADY!!! I sent him some bucket seat belt receivers he needed back in April,and did it on my own dollar(which I usually do,if funds permit)and also sent him some headlight pigtails(free of charge)and he stated he could not use the belts that heneeded a complete seatbelt set,at which time I did not have.I asked him if he was not going to use them if he could have the decentcy to send them back as I have had other interested buyers for the belts and which he stated"he didn't have the money(10.00) to send them back?!"I then told him if he wanted to send them back throughgreyhound c.o.d and he said he would and I have yet to see them?!?! The shady sh*t is although he "doesn't" have the funds to send the belts back he has money to buy parts from other listings as I've been monitering his posts!!!WTF!!! It's all hood,those of you who know,dealt with me before I thankand applied our "valued parts transaction"but this is the "one sorry ****in excuse of a g-body enthusiast!!!! Bill stay on to of it and I hope yours is resolved.

Don't bullshit me man, u never gave me a greyhound address to send it to

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
L.A.X-RATED said:
..... Bill stay on to of it and I hope yours is resolved.
He said it was shipped....we will see.

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
Part arrived today....Im a happy camper again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor