Member: O.D. Showtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
I just wanted to out a shout out to Kevin from Regina Sask. Canada, AKA O.D. Showtime...A few weeks back I put a posting up looking for some rear seat belts for my 1984 Monte.....This Man went to a yard and pulled them from a donor for me and when he packaged them up and shipped them out, they were carefully wrapped with bubbla wrap.....For what I paid for them plus the shipping, No way he made anything on them.....It took a lil while to get to me in Livonia, NY---NO fault if his as he mailed them on 04-30....Gotta blam the governments with customs on that....and believe me they were well worth the wait. I'd say these belts are darn near new and are the brown color I needed for my ride. He is honest and can be trusted and a cool car guy :lol:
Joe

uneek1976 said:
Joe, did you ever get your loop from the FastMonte guy?
Finally got ahold of me, paid him via PayPal and I got the tracking # this morning on the NET 🙂) Thanks

Kevin is a great guy. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him.

Thanks for the kind words Joe...as well Jack and Blake. Glad they finally showed up...thanks for your patience. Good to hear you're happy with them...I'd be glad to deal with you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor