Met Lamborghini Aventador owner today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikej89

Apprentice
Apr 1, 2014
Imagine my surprise when I spotted this car at the liquor store in my home town River Falls, WI! Half a million dollar car. I talked to the owner, really nice down to earth guy not a d-bag at all. He told me all about it which was interesting, never talked to a Lambo owner before. Had the gullwing door open so I could see the interior, showed me the engine compartment. I asked him where it can be serviced and he said the closest dealer is in Chicago. He said he used to be into muscle cars and such so he's not a snob. He was admiring my Cadillac Eldorado and asking all about it. I started the conversation by jokingly remarking "I'll race ya".

18953345_10213246039448694_1438205181252411018_o.jpg

Reactions: 5 users

abadwillys

Greasemonkey
May 30, 2016
NY
Nice, although not my cup o tea, theyre pretty cool lookin, we have a customer that has 2 of them, ive driven it since im the senior tech in the shop
of course i just putzed it around our building, i really wanted to take it on the road and open it up, but...
his other one is a blue color

Mikej89

Apprentice
Apr 1, 2014
Nice, although not my cup o tea, theyre pretty cool lookin, we have a customer that has 2 of them, ive driven it since im the senior tech in the shop
of course i just putzed it around our building, i really wanted to take it on the road and open it up, but...
his other one is a blue color

Wow, what's being done to them and what model is that? That's the smaller one with the V10, right?

Lambos aren't my cup of tea either. Even though I'm sure they're a blast to drive everyone who sees you in it's gonna think you're a d-bag whether you are or not lol. Even though a lot of the classic cars cost as much as a new Lambo now, you're still "one of the guys" when you pull up in one. With a Lambo it's like "where's your private jet?" :rolleyes:

Mikej89

Apprentice
Apr 1, 2014
NICE CADDY !!

Thanks! As you can see in the photo there's some surface rust on the right rear quarter... Gonna tackle that this summer. Other than that it's in good shape for it's age and being a late 70's GM from MN. Fortunately my grandpa only drove it in the salt for about 6 years then mostly stored it.

gbodytoys

G-Body Guru
May 1, 2014
Detroit, MI
I want to see someone swap the drivetrain from a wrecked lambo into a g-body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor