Mickey Thompson ST streets

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Bad4558

Greasemonkey
Nov 12, 2013
Okay thanks a lot. I'm still unsure of what I'm gonna do because I'm afraid once I buy they won't fit then I'm stuck with them. As far as being lowered I plan to install my drag bags I purchased about a year ago to keep her from sagging

garvir

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 13, 2014
i have a 1988 monte carlo 350 sbc ZZ430, with a howard cam 230/230 duration 480/480 lift (used 1.55 arms so exhaust is .497) need a little help on the I to E ratio.

used the mt st 295/50-15 on the rear, bfgoodrich ta's 255/60-15 on front, basset imca steel wheels 15"x8" 3"backset all the way around, a pretty nice balance with these tires, i run waterford hills 1.5 mile road track here in mich. i need to lower car a couple inches, should i go with the dropped spindles or lowering springs?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor