Middle aged 'NEWB' here.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikes83ss

Greasemonkey
Mar 14, 2011
las vegas,nevada
Ya whats the production numbers for a GT cause i've never seen or heard of one.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Nice car. Only 41? Welcome aboard, "kid". 8)

MR442

G-Body Guru
Apr 1, 2010
Back woods Central PA
The GT cars have came up before . Basically they r a Dealer/ Aftermarket thing. Just the GT badges/stickers and hurst spoilers /hood scoop. The one that was written upon just had reg 307
Not a rarity as far as OEm rides r concerned.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Damn that GT is sharp!

jnaarnold

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 28, 2011
hmmm......it's speculated that only 280 were actually 'produced', even though the badge says 400. I don't know about anyone else, but i would consider that a rarity. Now, even though it is a rarity, it might not be desirable. The only reason I bought it was I couldn't find another G-body in this kind of shape for that kind of money.. :)

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
jnaarnold said:
I will definitely post pictures. I have been looking for a car like this to 'fix-up' with my five kids. Longroof79, good to see you're in Gainesville. I am a huge Gators fan! I was born and raised in St. Petersburg..lived there 28 of my 41 years. My twin brother is a K9 officer there in Alachua County SO..( better behave)..lol
Thanks for all the help guys.
=========================================================================================================
Glad to see that you got the car. I can't say that I've ever seen or heard of a Cutlass GT, but a cool car never the less. It's nice to see that this will be a father and kids project. It probably is a dealer equipped car much like a Malibu M80.
I'll keep an eye out for your brother. Is he an Alachua County Sheriff's deputy or in the GPD? I'm also a twin, but my brother lives in New York state.
41, huh? You're a youngster. Some of us have you beat by up to 20 yrs and better.
Keep us up to date on any upgrades and developments, John. Good luck with your new toy and welcome again to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor