MikesMonte.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

viera

Greasemonkey
Jan 29, 2011
MikesMontes!! I have been dealing w this guy since I bought my Monte Carlos (over a year now). 3k dollars later I'm having problems w him w his costumer service. I recently order front n rear bumpers. Rear one is a "refurbished" once I opened the box I notice the rear bumper had "spider web" everywhere. I email him w the issue once I got him on the phone he wasn't very helpful. He told me that I have to box it n find a FedEx delivery truck n refuse the delivery..smh. So I did. The FedEx guy didn't want to take the box n told me to call FedEx to schedule a pick up. Long story short MikesMonte doesn't want to pay for shipping. He told me somebody has to pay for it then giggles... Lol smh! So now I'm stuck w a 499.00 dollars bumper in worst condition then mine.... Just wanted to vent...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor