Mind warping music videos

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
The Warning seems pretty good. Will check them out some more. Unfortunately I don’t give them long as a group. Girl bands go big them go boom. Though as sisters…
They still have their home market of Mexico & South America to keep them going just in case.

Reactions: 1 user

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
The first thing requiring a Warning ought to be her! Blondes wielding axes attached to amplifiers do definitely fall in the dangerous to be around category; at least as far as my ears are concerned! LOL.

As far as the second thing goes, Think that is You Tube being silly again and wanting you to sign in before they will let you get on with copying and pasting videos. I have been periodically getting a full screen notice listing a whole bunch of stuff that they want to me to accept before i can go walkabout. An-nd that is what the Red "X" in the upper right hand corner of the screen is for. Toggle it and move on.

Bunch of Perambulating Rectal Suppositories, the lot of 'em.

Nick

Last edited:

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
CopperNick..... you gotta pay to play the game, even if its for free.

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
FREE?? Pilgrim, the only thing free in this world is the air we breathe and that is only because the smog hasn't gotten to the point where the population of this earth has to wear a respirator full time. That said, there are already regions, think China and India here, that have air quality so bad that they make Los Angeles in particular, and California, in general, look like paradise by comparison.

Nick

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
CopperNick... i speaking about the YT signing in complaint you had.

Now on with the show... Logan Paul on BASS, George W on GUITAR and i cant quite place the drummer.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor