Mind warping music videos

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
So what's the back story on this kid?? The look on his face is not concentration, it is rage; pain times loss times grief. He can work those drums but what I see is him attacking them like they are the enemy. Hope whatever took a round out of him got paid off in return. Also hope he finds a way to work through it cause if he doesn't then the fire will consume him and we will have lost another talented musician.

Nick

RabbitHoleSS

G-Body Guru
Dec 8, 2019
Indianapolis
So what's the back story on this kid?? The look on his face is not concentration, it is rage; pain times loss times grief. He can work those drums but what I see is him attacking them like they are the enemy. Hope whatever took a round out of him got paid off in return. Also hope he finds a way to work through it cause if he doesn't then the fire will consume him and we will have lost another talented musician.

Nick
His dad, the drummer for foo fighters had just died. It was a tribute concert. I Definitely see rage on his face too.

Bonnewagon

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
NOT Quo- but a tribute band that nailed it. But if you love guitar bands.............

Bonnewagon

Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY

Reactions: 1 users

Bonnewagon

Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Name the superstars watching in awe.

Last edited:

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada

And, just to nurture that remaining little bit of berserker battle rage left in all of us................................................

Nick

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor