Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
Has anyone mentioned TOOL?
Here's an older cover of 46 and Two by a talented bunch of kids. The sound is incredible. The lyrics are out of this world. If you need to get to the true meaning there are lyric videos out there. Enjoy in the fact that some kids are still rocking 😎

Reactions: 1 users

Bonnewagon

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Ya gotta love today's kids. They are not all brainwashed by the corporate crap being shoved at them. Some do appreciate real music.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

Bonnewagon

Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
I love instrumentals. The 50's and 60's had lots and you could count on them to be great listening on the car radio. Then we made cassettes of them so we could have compilations just for driving. Here are some I found. Some are great, some are meh. Skip to 13:30 for the best version of Wipeout I have ever heard. At the end of the last video 19:57 is the always beautiful Last Date by Floyd Cramer. You young guys may have never heard any of these before.

Bonnewagon

Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY

Reactions: 1 user

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
I remember the older stuff there from the car shows when I was a kid, I have a bunch of it on my computer and my iPod. Jam it in the garage.

Has anyone mentioned TOOL?

• Love

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor