Mind warping music videos

Reactions: Rktpwrd and pagrunt
Urban legend has it that, back in the day, pre computer driven auto-dialer, someone actually attempted to discover if the number was genuine by adding all the area codes for the continental US to it, one at a time, and dialing them. The story has it that the individual in question actually did create a combination of area code and number that resulted in a phone call that someone answered.

There have also been attempts to obtain the number as a vanity item; think Bell finally stepped in and cut the whole thing off,

Nick
So my joke was a bunch of us in the local Corvette group a few years ago went to Tail of the Dragon, we had a big post in the Corvette group and it was brought up to put in everyone's phone number. I put mine in as 850-867-5309. Purely out of sarcasm. A few people stored that as my number. 850 is this area code for this region of Florida, the other part as it was in the song.

At one point in the trip these guys tried to call me and got someone else, that number is to a woman who lives in Lynn Haven, Florida. I was surprised it worked haha.

Not as surprised as she must have been, "Hello, Jennie, that you? hey can we.................................?"

Nick

Just because it is coming up to Halloween and I am in the mood for some weird and serious......................

And just because it suits my mood tonight

CopperNick sends

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor