Mind warping music videos

Bonnewagon

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
My grandson though this was the Ramones. It was Jimmy Fallon on The Electric Company.

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
I forget what I have/haven't posted here. This video was made by a European dude hence the odd English. The song itself is from Dethklok.

I know them, here's the other one..

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Bonnewagon

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
I watched a LOT of Electric Company while babysitting my grandson. This is a good one, very visual. And C'mon- who didn't like my man Danny Rebus?!??

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada

This is loooong version of Sunshine of your Love that Cream did for their Albert Hall performance. The next longest is supposedly a version cut for Best of Cream. Haven't found that yet; the Disraeli Gears version is around 4 minutes and change.

Nick

Reactions: 1 users

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Marianne's version is not the one that I remember. The one I recall was a ballad, but done by a band and had a little more tempo to it . But she is pushing a black Harley Shovel out of the garage to start with so there is that except that I didn't see her playing frog and hopping up and down on the kicker so it must be one the later versions with an electric boot.

What most people might miss is that the bike she pushed out at the beginning is the same one that appears again near the end of the song and that it is, in fact, a Harley Davidson Electra-glide, either a 68 or 69, which from the shape of the timing cover, also makes it a slab-side shovelhead, as does the whacking big battery and Delco regulator hung out in front of it and the total absence of the kicker pedal which became an option in 68. 66-67 still had them as stock.. I'd be curious to learn if she did her own riding or if that part was staged using a moving back drop of some kind.

Nick

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor