Monte carlo ss

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea florida heat does suck with no a/c but my car stays in the garge so its not a sauna when i do get in it and also in the summer i avoid the afternoons since its the hottest and rains like crazy. nov-feb though is perfect cruising weather with the windows down though 8)...and yes dont forget the fl meet

Keep it there even if you dont use it will make resale allot easier if you ever try to sale it.

Yea I think im goin to keep the a/c. But I live in a small town west of tallahassee called quincy. What florida meet are you talkin about?

street/strip cruiser u need no a/c nor heat I live in Louisville KY and am working on the same thing as you only right now it is a daily driver. Tomorrow I will be pulling off the rest of of the lines and heater box to put a delete panel in my only thing is I think I am going to ream holes then fill them with rubber grommets to run heater hose through that way I still have heat just no a/c. Only if I can make it work though if not its gone.

I've lived in J-ville Florida for all my life, and I've never had an A/C car. I've always pulled the stuff, 'cause I can't stand to ride with the windows up! The only issue I regret is no defrost function, 'cause I delete the box, ductwork and everything else. It's all about you're personal decision, though. If you can handle the heat, shed the pounds and unclutter the engine bay. If not, the A/C doesn't hinder performance significantly, and the ladies generally prefer not to sweat.

I took the A/C stuff out for a year or two and regretted it. A/C is in the process of going back in, just need to figure out some wiring.

I was in my late teens then and girls hated the fact that the car had no A/C.

Going fast with good A/C is much more impressive, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor