MonteCarloSS.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monte83

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 7, 2007
Connecticut
What happened to it, I can't get onto it. it comes up to a blank page. Is this only happening to me?

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
heh I just tried and got a big "This Account Has Been Suspended - Please contact the billing dept." page.

Yikes! Hopefully they can get things up and going again!

Jman

Greasemonkey
Jan 4, 2006
Ontario
They are working on a server swap, so hopefully thats all it is.

sounds like the current server is mad that they are swapping.

ss4ever

Greasemonkey
Jan 4, 2006
Shelbina, Missouri
Yes we are working on a server swap but I am sure that Paul isn't doing that right now as he would have surely done it on a weekend like he has the last few times. We MODS are currently in the testing phase of the new server which is going quite well so far but it is hard to test with only a few people on at a time as the sever is stressed with 100 people on the board at a time so hopefully the new sever will be better.

I am sure the problem has something to do with the server, I am GUESSING that either the bill was forgotten about OR the server got mad and pulled the plug early because Paul would not use them again. Again this is all speculation and I am sure Paul is trying to get the board up and going again for all to enjoy.

Hold on tight, the site WILL be back up sometime, I just wish I knew when, I sure miss it!

Randy

ss4ever

Greasemonkey
Jan 4, 2006
Shelbina, Missouri
Well I called Ken tonight and talked with him about the site, according to him the server said the site was pulling too much bandwidth, rather than contacting Paul and telling him the problem and asking for more money they just shut it down without telling anyone.

Rather than keep messing around with the current server again trying to get them straightened out Paul has decided to go ahead and swap the board to the new server which will take a few days.

As it is Paul is away from home on a business trip and can only work on his laptop so things will be going slowly.

Hopefully the site will be back up by the weekend!

Randy

ss4ever

Greasemonkey
Jan 4, 2006
Shelbina, Missouri
I think so LOL, today I was looking on craigslist and found a 70 Malibu/Chevelle SS clone with a beefed 383 in it and I even thought of offereing to trade my SS straight across LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor