Moog cargo coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdg1984

G-Body Guru
Oct 18, 2009
Evansville IN
malibuSSwagon said:
What part # cargo coils are you guys using for your wagons? I got stock Monte SS coils lying around, but figured I should buy new ones anyways. hows the ride height once installed?

Just installed moog cargo coils on my cutlass yesterday. Dont remember the part #, but they were only 65 bux from summit so just look them up on the web site. Surprisingly it didnt raise the rear up much at all, its hardly noticable.

GBodyShop

Apprentice
Jan 14, 2007
NYC
malibuSSwagon said:
Planning to buy the 5391 Moog coils, they are the highest spring rated gbody coil

not sure if this works on a wagons because of extra weight on the rear. But I use Moog's Front 5660 and rear 6321. And has a very nice stand. it gives it a bit of a drop. but not much. is even.

Good Luck

81CRUISERbrougham

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 10, 2010
Duluth,MN
Im trying to figure out what coils and shocks are in my car, the front is low and the rear is high. it handles really well and is stable at highway speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor