More brake swap??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
I bought what was supposed to be a COMPLETE 2000 Camaro swap kit. Turns out in checking over and organizing all the parts, there are NO bolts or anything to put everything together. Do I have to find one in a pull a part yard to strip the hardware? I doubt my G-Body hardware will work.

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Yep, need the Camaro hardware for the caliper to bracket. Then hardware store for the adapter to spindle

Reactions: 1 user

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
A friend of mine's brother lost some brake hardware for his Colorado, we were able to get replacement from auto zone.it was all behind the counter,we had to ask.worth a look if you've got a part store local.

Reactions: 1 user

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
I’ve got all the big name parts stores and 2 pull it yards. One has nothing 98-02. The other has 4 Fbodies in those years. The b*tch is I’ve been working so much lately I can’t get there during they’re hours.

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
On my new hubs is a wire connection, I take it that it’s for anti lock brakes. Do I just remove that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor