Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssexxy1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 13, 2009
Chattown
Who else on here rolls on 2 wheels as well as there g-bodys its so lame I just wrecked mine 2-3 weeks ago I'll post some pics later of bikes and me in hospital it strait up busted the hemet off my face when I hit

TRX

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 20, 2009
Central Arkansas
1997 Bandit 1200S, 13.5:1. Slingshot cams, ported head, Walker stepped header, Walker electric shifter, runs in stock swingarm class.

Homebuilt low-rider trailer.

1980 Malibu wagon, stock rebuilt 229 V6, homebuilt T350, F41 bars, extra chassis braces, air shocks and hitch.

bt-25s.jpg

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
I was shopping for a Honda C70 Super Cub until I found out I would need a motorcycle license. Then I gave up on it. I only wanted it for the fuel economy and because it would give me a change to examine a rather iconic design. Other than that, I am not a fan of bikes.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
1982 Goldwing, Had it about 12 years and put around 40,000 miles on it. It has never let me down with only basic preventative care. Was originally "Brandywine" full-dress Interstate. I plan to do a spoke wheel conversion and Indian fenders and new paint this winter.
DSC00791.jpg

DSC00792.jpg

Larryg

Greasemonkey
Jun 6, 2008
western Mass
I'm stuck in the early 80's. I ride honda 900 and 1100F bikes. I have 2 1100s right now have just recently sold my tricked out 900f. I change the forks, wheels and swingarms for more modern stuff and these bikes really come alive. They have plenty of power, are reliable as anvils, and are comfortable enough for 700 mile weekends. For some really cool looking examples go to www.cb1100f.net . Here in the north east we get together for a spring and fall ride that usual brings over 20 riders together for some great backwoods riding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor