Music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokertramp

G-Body Guru
Aug 10, 2008
Acid Bath, Cannibal Corpse, Slayer, Dimmu Borgir, Meshuggah, Fear Factory.

Pretty much all death metal classic rock or rock in general is all I listen to. I like some old school rap like ICP, Bone Thugs, Eazy-E......

I can not stand a lot of this new rap and country sucks too.

Justa6

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 4, 2008
Hamburg, Pa
Metallica
Slipknot
Slayer
Trivum
Johnny Cash
Coheed and Cambria
Chevelle
In Flames
CCR (Creedence Clearwater Revival for you kids out there :lol: )

Just to name a few...

I can listen to anything really. Classical to the heaviest metal (Death/thrash/metalcore/doom)
As long as its good and heavy....it's alright by me:)

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
StreetDogg316 said:
Or if I was in a bad mood, I would blast country. I would have people flippin' me the bird all the time, I would look at them and laugh.

i really wanna paint a caprice neon (hunting vest) orange, with a lift and 33" tires, and write "redneck donk" on the side in camo with a picture of larry the cable guy airbrushed on the side, (of course with speakers in the grille) and blast country music riding up and down the ghetto, (of course since this is all hypothetical), with bullet proof glass!

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
I mainly listen to 90's rock. I really hate most of the newer rock that has been coming out, same with rap.

Favorite bands:
Tool
Slipknot
Mushroomhead (older stuff)
Pearl Jam
Breaking Benjamin
Nine Inch Nails
Foo Fighters
Godsmack
Sublime
Journey (usually play some when I am drunk)
Red Hot Chili Peppers

StreetDogg316

Apprentice
Jan 14, 2009
Prince George, VA
2000.malibu.ls said:
StreetDogg316 said:
Or if I was in a bad mood, I would blast country. I would have people flippin' me the bird all the time, I would look at them and laugh.

i really wanna paint a caprice neon (hunting vest) orange, with a lift and 33" tires, and write "redneck donk" on the side in camo with a picture of larry the cable guy airbrushed on the side, (of course with speakers in the grille) and blast country music riding up and down the ghetto, (of course since this is all hypothetical), with bullet proof glass!

You could never do that, They would run up beside you jerk you out of the car and haul@$$. You would find it the next day completely stripped down, With "Racist Honkey" spray painted on the side. One of my friends told me that they knew somebody who rode through the ghetto around here with a Confederate Flag in his window, And when he stopped at a stop sign, 3 black people ran up, Pulled him out of his truck, and beat him so badly, That he ended up in the hospital in ICU.

Regal8601

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 10, 2008
FL
In no particular order:

Classic Rock (Doors, Rolling Stones, Black Sabbath, etc.)
Southern Rock (Lynyrd Skynyrd, Allman Brothers, etc.)
Death/Black Metal (Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, Six Feet Under, etc.)
Old School Hardcore Rap only (Wu Tang Clan)
1950's Rock 'n Roll
1950's Doo Wop, Blues, R&B
Classical

Pretty unusual mix huh?

supercrackerbox

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2008
Lincoln NE
RICK ASTLEY!

supercrackerbox

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2008
Lincoln NE
No, not really.

Top faves:

NIN
Tool
Faith No More
White Zombie (not so much on Rob Zombie)
Ozzy
Queensryche
APC
Fear Factory
Guns 'N Roses
Metallica

Tons more, but those probably get the most rotation in my CD player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor