mustang

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcbannis

Apprentice
Dec 26, 2010
Sunman Ind.
last summer me and a buddy was messing around in my yard and my monte was in my driveway and a 5.0 mustang comes by and revs it up so i went in and grabbed my key and jumped in my monte so i drove up town but never could find the mustang

There is a guy I go to school with named bobby. ALL of his stories end like that one. They start out promising... They get you all interested... And then nothing. :lol: So you sit there like, Is that the end or are you thinking about what happened??

"lets get this right your honda has 1.9 litres and my pepsi has 2"

:rofl:

i think about what happened lol

84Hurst/Olds said:
"lets get this right your honda has 1.9 litres and my pepsi has 2"

:rofl:
so i guess you liked that 1 lmao

jcbannis said:
last summer me and a buddy was messing around in my yard and my monte was in my driveway and a 5.0 mustang comes by and revs it up so i went in and grabbed my key and jumped in my monte so i drove up town but never could find the mustang
wow man just relax, no need to go getting tickets for something like that. If you ever see him at the right time driving around then show him whats up. But those 5.0's aren't anything to sneeze at if built well.

fox bodies are like a blight on the earth around me, every younger kid has one and they all think theyre real hot sh*t because its a 5.0 with a flashy flowmaster exhaust. not to mention most of them are autos to boot. i used to get messed with when i had my 71 cutlass on the road, most of them were in for a real surprise, especially on the highway :twisted: ... i miss my baby...

I dunno man those fox bodies are light, and the 5.0 can be built to 500hp. Most 'kids' driving them probably aren't fast at all and my slow v6 truck could whip em, but others are very fast you can usually tell real quick.

the good 'ol 5.slow

gets the nickname for a reason

It doesn't take much to make a foxbody fast. The biggest problem with FORD motors is that their all HIGH RPM only motors :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor