mustang

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a few fox bodies around here that are pretty fast. But most of them are stockers with exhaust and rims.

I had fun with one last summer. It was a mid 80s Cobra (don't know it it was real or not, it had the wheels, body kit etc) painted flat black. I can tell by his shifting (lol, and not very good) that it was a stick. Well anyway, I'm at a red light and this kid pulls up beside me in his stang. He has some rap crap thumping away, and he looks over at my car (4 door malibu, with a baby seat in the back) and laughs. He gave his car a rev, so I gave a little one (was in gear). So the light goes green and we both hit it. I took him off the line, and as he (painfully) went through his gears he just couldn't get past me (oh, and I just left it in drive the whole time). So we lie up again. This time he's lookin' all serious. Repositioning himself in his seat, adjusting his hat, gripping his wheel, and playing around with his shifter. Green light, he revs the snot out of it and dumps his clutch. Well now he's spinning quite a bit and I pretty much leave him in the dust. At the next set of lights we have the chance to line up again. But this time he turns right (without even looking at me) and and trys to take off as hard as he can.

My engine and transmission were stock (305/200 or 250) and all i had for mods was my 3.73s and rear suspension mods. So yeah, fox bodies aren't that fast.

BLWN4CAM

That's the license plate of a very fast one :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor